Due to the increasing digitalisation in companies, the amount of data available is also continuously increasing. Power BI provides you with an overview at all times.
The Microsoft Powertool for processing and visualization of large amounts of data can be connected to a multitude of databases and data sources thanks to its extremely versatile interfaces. These include among others:
- Access databases
- Azure SQL databases / Data Warehouses / Blob Storages / Spark on Azure HDInsight
- Excel tables with format .xslx / .xlsm / .csv
- IBM databases (Db2 / Informix / Netezza)
- Google BigQuery
- Microsoft Dynamics 365 / Exchange Online / NAV / Business Central
- SAP databases (HANA / Business Warehouse application server)
To illustrate the size of the data sets, you have to take a look at the maximum number of data per column: Currently almost 2 million data. That is a lot of data.