How digitalisation really affects companies and what we can do about it
It is the age of globalization. Companies in every industry face the challenge of remaining competitive and feel the pain to automate and simplify analogue or outdated processes. Pioneers are able to generate competitive edges trough proavtice, digitalisation. But for many companies it is often about keeping pace and remain competitive.
In a large number of companies, the internal business processes and connections to partners and suppliers still require many manual work steps. The goal of digitization is to proceed in automating many of these processes further and to wherever possible by using intelligent software. This allows employees to focus on more important tasks instead of carrying out the daily routine processes.
There is more time for ideas and concepts as to which new digital business models are value-enhancing and future-oriented for your company, the acquisition of new customers and the retention of your existing customers. With the Microsoft Cloud, new digital business models can be rolled out faster and more cost-effectively.
The strategy for sustainable success: Systematical consulting and analysis
Secure a decisive lead over your competitors. Use the power of the Microsoft Cloud to become a digital company at an international world-class level.
- With Dynamics 365 you know the needs and requirements of your customers - an absolute plus for your customer loyalty!
- With Microsoft Flow, a cross-application workflow engine, and Dynamics 365, we have a technology that can easily and effectively automate a vast amount of your processes.
- With Microsoft Portals, customer and partner portals can be made available to medium-sized companies in a short time at low cost, in order to bind their customers more closely to your company and to automate processes across companies. Thanks to the direct integration with Dynamics 365, all data from the portal is immediately available in Dynamics 365. The portal clicks seamlessly into your existing company website.
- By integrating with Office 365, you can share and edit documents more efficiently and make them available to all employees involved.
- With the Microsoft Azure IoT services, data from your devices and machines can be made available for your customer service.
- Intelligent data evaluations and dashboards with Microsoft PowerBI
With our competent advice and a detailed requirements analysis, some important prerequisites for the successful digitization of your company are fulfilled. During the consultation process, the focus is on maximizing the added value in your company.
The right round of experts will make the right decisions
In addition to your corporate goals, broad user acceptance is very important to us! That is why we strive to involve any potential users and stakeholders as early as possible. In this way, the existing process knowledge in your company is optimally integrated into the consultation and conception.
Experience has shown that the most effective rounds of advice consist of
- The management: It is essential that digitization in the company is supported and promoted at the highest level in order to create sustainable success and acceptance. Ideally, the CEO and CFO act as decision-makers.
- The project manager: Your experienced specialist knows the most important internal processes and is our first point of contact.
- IT managers: Of course, the IT department is where your company's heart of digitization lies. Therefore, early integration is essential.
- Important future users (key users) from all affected company areas. Which includes
- The sales manager and at least one sales representative from the office and field staff
- The marketing management, if required
- Head of department of administration and customer service
- Various shareholders such as dispatchers, product specialists, quality assurance, purchasing or distribution
The outcome and recommended follow-up
Consulting by awisto includes several phases:
- Initial analysis: We systematically record your current business processes and jointly discuss which activities really add value and which processes are essential for daily business
- Non-binding advice: We show you potential digitalization options in your company and discuss these matters with your round of experts
- Common concept: We develop a sustainable and holistic concept for the future design of your company-wide IT landscape
Let`s take action afterwards and start with the implementation process:
- Installation and adaptation of a individually customized Dynamics 365 solution
- Migration of existing data towards the Microsoft Azure Cloud
- Training of users and administrators: preparation for daily work with the new technology
- System & user support: Further development of the system and competent support of your employees is guaranteed
Your Partner for Dynamics 365 CE (CRM), Power Platform, Mobile Apps, Industry Solutions, Cloud Migration, Add-Ons & Interfaces