Digital planning and administration of seminars and workshops | Process optimization with awisto
Because seminars themselves must also develop further
In order to make organized seminars, events, further education or training courses a positive experience for as many participants as possible, the course of the seminar must be meticulously planned. Behind this lies great effort. Until now.
Thanks to the awisto seminar administration, you can now complete all tasks around seminars and workshops directly in the CRM. Thus you can manage participant feedback directly and maintain room and hotel bookings centrally in one place.
Since all relevant master data of the participants are stored in the CRM, you can communicate changes, adjustments or training material quickly and directly. Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 activities and create open tasks and distribute them among the CRM users responsible. Thanks to cloud-based Dynamics 365, you can call up current status information on bookings at any time and adjust them accordingly.
Since the location of the event, any hotels, seminar rooms and above all companies and contacts of the audience are available in the CRM, even complex hierarchical structures can be mapped. This simplifies quotation and invoicing enormously.
Maintain a complete overview thanks to digital participant management and resource monitor
For the organizer of a seminar, there are a multitude of tasks, coordination, adjustments per participant and dates until a seminar takes place as planned. The awisto seminar administration aims at being able to handle all tasks digitally and directly in the CRM.
At a glance - The functions of the awisto seminar administration:
- The awisto seminar administration connects events with the participants and all information that belongs to them - manage hotel bookings, room reservations and appointment reminders in one flow.
- Event dates can be synchronized directly with the Outlook calendar.
- Keep track of all event registrations and react agile to participant feedback.
- Create series of events and use templates to do so.
- Define individual event types, vouchers, advertising material and much more.
- Manage hotel bookings and reservations in a separate entity and synchronize information in real time with relevant events and attendees.