Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE (CRM)
Easy and holistic planning and administration of events and workshops | Directly in your Microsoft Dynamics 365 CRM
CRM meets event planning | Customer data, registrations, processing & feedback
In order to make organized seminars, events, further education or training courses a positive experience for as many participants as possible, the course of the seminar must be meticulously planned. Behind this lies great effort. Until now.
Thanks to EventsPLUS you can now complete all tasks around events and workshops directly in your CRM. Thus you can manage participant feedback directly and maintain room and hotel bookings centrally in one place.
Since all relevant master data of the participants are stored in the CRM, you can communicate changes, adjustments or training material quickly and directly. Use the Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE activities and create open tasks and distribute them among the CRM users responsible. Thanks to cloud-based Dynamics 365 CRM, you can call up current status information on bookings at any time and adjust them accordingly.
Since the locations of the event, any hotels, seminar rooms and above all companies and contacts of the audience are available in the CRM, even complex hierarchical structures can be mapped. This simplifies quotation and invoicing enormously.
EventsPLUS | Maintain a complete overview thanks to digital participant management and resource monitor
For the organizer of a seminar, there are a multitude of tasks, coordination, adjustments per participant and dates until a seminar takes place as planned. The awisto seminar administration aims at being able to handle all tasks digitally and directly in the CRM.
At a glance - The functions of EventsPLUS
- The seminar administration connects events with the participants and all information that belong to them - manage hotel bookings, room reservations and appointment reminders in one flow
- Event dates can be synchronized directly with the Outlook calendar
- Keep track of all event registrations and react agile to participant feedback
- Create series of events and use templates to do so
- Define individual event types, vouchers, advertising material and much more
- Manage hotel bookings and reservations in a separate entity and synchronize information in real time with relevant events and attendees
Tobias HeckSales Manager
We will be happy to advise you and answer any questions you may have.
Your Partner for Dynamics 365 CE (CRM), Power Platform, Mobile Apps, Industry Solutions, Cloud Migration, Add-Ons & Interfaces
awisto @ XING
awisto @ LinkedIn
more about us
awisto business solutions GmbH
Mittlerer Pfad 4
Tel.: +49 (711) 490 534-0