Maintain full control thanks to unique overview of assigned approvals in Dynamics 365 | Mass processing included
The share access function in Microsoft Dynamics 365 systems is a valuable addition for making individual data records or data record groups available to selected employees. Until now, it was neither possible to track nor to show which user had given or received which approvals. This is a dangerous security gap, especially in companies managing sensitive or especially valuable data. But not to worry. That's where the Microsoft Dynamics 365 add-on awisto ApprovalPLUS comes in.
Our tool can be linked to any entity in CRM and clearly displays the approvals as a list view on the respective form. The functions of awisto ApprovalPLUS can be conveniently accessed in a standardized manner via the "Linked" areas of each entity or via a separate tab. This way, the add-on easily integrates into daily business and unfolds its full potential right from the start.
Best of all, mass processing is also possible. Decide both in individual cases or in bulk which releases are authorized. Distribute approvals according to the positions of your employees or delete assigned approvals.
The functions of ApprovalPLUS at a glance | Easy management of approvals in Dynamics 365
You control which permissions each user can grant via the central configuration. For example, you want to prevent deletion authorizations from being granted or the data record from being released again.
In this way, you maintain an overview and control of your company data in the CRM at all times.
With awisto ApprovalPLUS for Microsoft Dynamics 365 you can look forward to the following functions:
- Display of approvals as a list view directly on the individual entities
- Searchability of all approvals for all records and each user
- Advanced searches allow administrators to easily find a holistic overview of all assigned approvals in the system
- Assign, delete or add existing shares according to your own access level.
- Professionals complete the perfect controlling via optional reports
- An editable overview of the given approvals in your Dynamics 365 system is also exportable to MS Excel and can be edited there clearly and quickly
Gone are standard views without an overview. Thanks to our Dynamics 365 add-on awisto ApprovalPLUS, approvals in Dynamics 365 now unfold their full potential. And you retain full control. At any time.
That sounds interesting? Then just give us a call - we look forward to your request.