Optimize your service quality and customer satisfaction
Optimization of your resources
Send employees with the right skills to your customers at the right time. Thanks to detailed information on each order, employees are ideally prepared and can act competently and quickly. Enhance your reputation and service quality.
Service - at any time and any place
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is fully IoT-ready. Simply connect desired IoT devices, link them to customer data or service contracts and perform remote and predictive maintenance. Revolutionize your service experience by collaborating with experts via hands-free video calls & mixed reality capabilities with Microsoft HoloLens.
Digital Field Service
Whether tour planning, digital repair orders, maintenance reports, digital customer signatures on site or simply all the necessary information on the tablet in the jacket pocket - the advantages of a digitalised field service are enormous.
The functions of Dynamics 365 Field Service at a glance
- Automatically create work orders e.g. from customer e-mails - This simplifies planning and saves effort
- Enable automatic reordering of spare parts thanks to Kanban functionality
- Digital signature at acceptance or for order confirmation
- Keeping an eye on the stock: Real-time inventory management at vehicle level, inventory overview per service unit
- Easily conduct and assign customer surveys and feedback
- On-site customer data - Thanks to a mobile app and secure database in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, customer data is always on site on the tablet or smartphone
- Automate repetitive workflows simply and effectively with workflows
- Improve your service quality and personalize your customer experience with centralized customer history data
Integration of Dynamics 365 Field Service in Microsoft Power BI
Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service easily integrates with Power BI as a data source, you can use this symbiosis to effectively analyse and evaluate your company's data.
Use scalable, secure, and flexible dashboards in Power BI to analyze and report on your service organizations at headquarters and in all your subsidiaries worldwide.
Integrating Power BI is especially useful for customers with large databases or a high volume of transactional data. Necessary requirements for Power BI integration are an active Azure Subscription and a Power BI Pro license.
Pricing model for Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service
The pricingo of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service is based on the regularly updated current Microsoft Licensing Guide. You can download the current guide below. Microsoft's licensing model is quite comprehensive and offers a wide range of possible combination and optimization options.
As a long-standing Microsoft Gold Partner, we will of course be happy to help you with this. Basically, the following fees are charged for the Dynamics Field Service Module per month and user:
- 80.10 € per user and month as a stand-alone Microsoft Dynamics 365 App
- 16,90 € per user and month as additional Dynamics 365 App for an existing Dynamics 365 solution using another module