Optimize Service Quality and Customer Satisfaction with your CRM Software
Optimization of your resources
Send employees with the right skills to your customers at the right time. Thanks to detailed information on each order, employees are ideally prepared and can act competently and quickly. Enhance your reputation and service quality. Dynamics 365 Field Service works optimally as a field service and customer service software in your company.
Service - at any time and any place
Dynamics 365 for Field Service is fully IoT-ready. Simply connect desired IoT devices, link them to customer data or service contracts and perform remote and predictive maintenance. Revolutionize your service experience by collaborating with experts via hands-free video calls & mixed reality capabilities with Microsoft HoloLens.
Digital Field Service
Whether tour planning, digital repair orders, maintenance reports, digital customer signatures on site or other necessary information: simply everything is in your CRM software is available on the tablet.
Dynamics 365 Field Service - Mobile Field Service, Work Order Management & intelligent Tour Planning
- Automatically create work orders e.g. from customer e-mails - This simplifies planning and saves effort
- Enable automatic reordering of spare parts thanks to Kanban functionality
- Digital signature at acceptance or for order confirmation
- Keeping an eye on the stock: Real-time inventory management at vehicle level, inventory overview per service unit
- Easily conduct and assign customer surveys and feedback
- On-site customer data - Thanks to a mobile app and secure database in the Microsoft Azure Cloud, customer data is always on site on the tablet or smartphone
- Automate repetitive workflows simply and effectively with workflows
- Improve your service quality and personalize your customer experience with centralized customer history data
Integration of Dynamics 365 Field Service in Microsoft Power BI
Since Microsoft Dynamics 365 Field Service easily integrates with Power BI as a data source, you can use this symbiosis to effectively analyse and evaluate your company's data.
Use scalable, secure, and flexible dashboards in Power BI to analyze and report on your service organizations at headquarters and in all your subsidiaries worldwide.
Integrating Power BI is especially useful for customers with large databases or a high volume of transactional data. Necessary requirements for Power BI integration are an active Azure Subscription and a Power BI Pro license.
Get your licenses for Dynamics 365 CRM Modules
Microsoft licences are constantly evolving and not everything can be read from the Licensing Guide, we would like to advise you directly. Our experts can then create a corresponding offer for you. Get all your questions about Dynamics 365 licenses answered.
Your Partner for Dynamics 365 CE (CRM), Power Platform, Mobile Apps, Industry Solutions, Cloud Migration, Add-Ons & Interfaces